SHR CONVEYOR BELTS
Cherry SHR Conveyor Belts have found wide acceptance in various industries because of being heat resistant. These are required for transporting materials above temperature of 120°C. Our SHR Conveyor Belts are also resistant to oils and minerals. Our range of SHR Conveyor Belts are made from optimum raw materials to assure high durability. They are used for handling material like Coke, Sinter, Phosphate and Clinker etc.
These belts are widely used for power transmission purposes in various industries. Our SHR Conveyor Belts prevent fire from spreading over the entire belt. We offer them in varying sizes, length, and other specifications to meet the exact demands of our valued customers.
Benefits of Our SHR Conveyor Belts:
- Covers temperature up to 200°C
- Type ‘TCC’ covers temperatures up to 400°C
- High tensile strength
- Low stretch EP fabric
- Robust construction wear & tear resistant
- Excellent heat & abrasion resistant
- Cover rubber compound perfect to protect conveyor belt from cracking and hardening by heat
- Rubber cover and carcass capable to withstand high temperature
- Anti corrosive
We have been supplying conveyor belts all over globe from many years. We are one of the Largest Conveyor Belts Manufacturer in India.
We have all types of SHR Conveyor Belts HR T1, SHR T2, SHAR, UHR etc.
A Quality Product from CHERRY – The Super Engineer